2009-01-22

I see black

how to make the rear look nicer
Finally a nicer looking behind
With non glossy black I gave the backside of the Spidermax the new more dynamic look.

Also painted the top side from the top box for looks and better sun reflection.

Sadly I can not get the Malaguti color here, so I substituted with a pearl white.


I also tried some color for the rest of the bike, but chrome gold did not have the desired effect and now the front wheel fender is in blue metallic with a silver accent but I am not sure I like that. The green and red color scheme I planned earlier did not work out, I am more a blue type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to talk to me, use the comments box at the end of the post. No need to register or log in. If you use a name it is easier to answer to you.